Re: [DL] Re: deadlands D20

Ok, now this I can agree with. I HATE it when a player comes in with the
latest version of Dragon and wants to use this or that prestige class or new
feat. Its iritating whan a GM has to ask his players what something does,
simply because he does not have that issue of Dragon. Although I beleive its
up to the GM to control this type of stuff.

But, to an extent, Deadlands is the same. With so many books, and so many
rules, it is hard to know exactly where a certain rule set is. So I dismiss
this as a reason to dislike D20 as well.

AND, thats a WotC thing, NOT D20.
Honestly, how many times have you had to sit and wait while someone looks up
some rule or another in their stack o Deadlands books? I know I have.

Not harping on Deadlands, no sir. I loves me some Deadlands, but come up
with something better than this to dislike D20. ;)

Jimmy "Man, these guys are gonna kick the crap outta me at GenCon" the
Barrel