[DL] Whateley family tree [Goff, PEG]

I'm writing an adventure about the Whateley family and need more info on the relations between family members not covered in The Black Circle. In the Black Circle, it says Wilhelmina's
husband is "Grandpa." What is Grandpa's name?
Also, Nicodemis, Dolores and Saul Whateley are siblings. Who's their father and mother?
The Doomtown card game lists other Whateleys: Francis, Astoreth, Ezra, Thedrick, Rev. Noah, Zeke and Ruth. How do they figure into the family?
I understand if they're obscure cousins, but the real details I'd like to know are the identity of "Grandpa" and who Nicodemis, Dolores and Saul's parents were.
The Black Circle also mentions Isaiah and Jezebel Whateley of Rhode Island. How are they related to the Whateley clan?

Marshal Eric