Re: [DL] Whateley family tree [Goff, PEG] SPOILERS!!!

ACK!!!

--- Eric Avedissian <eric@pro-usa.net> wrote:
> I'm writing an adventure about the Whateley family and need more info
> on the relations between family members not covered in The Black
> Circle. In the Black Circle, it says Wilhelmina's
> husband is "Grandpa." What is Grandpa's name?
> Also, Nicodemis, Dolores and Saul Whateley are siblings. Who's their
> father and mother?
> The Doomtown card game lists other Whateleys: Francis, Astoreth,
> Ezra, Thedrick, Rev. Noah, Zeke and Ruth. How do they figure into the
> family?
> I understand if they're obscure cousins, but the real details I'd
> like to know are the identity of "Grandpa" and who Nicodemis, Dolores
> and Saul's parents were.
> The Black Circle also mentions Isaiah and Jezebel Whateley of Rhode
> Island. How are they related to the Whateley clan?

In discussing the Whateley family, one must first remember that they
are horribly inbred and also practitioners of otherworldly
miscegenation.  That is, they are all related to one another, often in
more than one way ("This here's my uncle-brother-daddy Zeke") and they
also "have relations" with some of the nastier denizens of the Hunting
Grounds.  Ever read any H.P. Lovecraft?  Think Wilbur Whateley from the
Dunwich Horror.  Even better, think about his twin.

-Bryce "Ia Yog-Sototh!" Perry

=====
"Not everything is a labyrinth of dark conspiracy, and not everybody is plotting to decieve, enveigle and obfuscate!"

-Dana Scully, The X Files