RE: [DL] Character development & background (was: That Character just ain' t right)

 >As a player, I tend to try to add little pieces of flavor to a character
 >that the GM can exploit if they like.
 >
 >I feel this does two things:
 >1.  It doesn't force the GM to manufacture too many extraneous details about
 >*my* character to try to motivate me
 >2.  Having spent time on the GM side, I know that little tidbits like this
 >help the GM out.

Heh.
That reminds me of the Feng Shui character sheet I made that had a section
called "Friends, relatives, enemies and other things the GM will use
against you."

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

I'm desperately trying to figure out why Kamikaze pilots wore helmets.