Re: [DL] Allan's ability to have 2 emails [OT]

At 12:03 AM 7/16/2001 -0500, you wrote:
 >Technically, there's nothing wrong with using vulgarity in an official
 >position, only using vulgarity on the list.
 >That, and I saw the discussion in question; there was vulgarity, even if
 >no one used any vulgar words.

Actually - I am only going to respond to this to prevent the continued
twisting of facts.

But the email I sent to him and to others was sent from my regular, not the
moderator, account.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

We spent the weekend looking for fun in Belgium, which is an isometric
exercise.
That is, its a strain but you get nowhere.
                 -P.J. O'Rourke