RE: [DL] ethnic diversity

>No problem if I keep them in the maze(well less of a problem) but if I take

>them anywhere east or north they are a big neon sign begging for a lynch
mob
> to hassel them, add to that a "my kung fu is superior" and a "grim servant

>o' death" and to keep things realistic and keep the hinderances in play I
>end up with a LOT of out of adventure bar room brawls.

Well, if you wanna dance you gotta pay the band!
If the players want to play divers characters in a non-diverse universe,
they must be prepared to deal with the consequences.  As a Marshal, I don't
think that you are being too unreasonable.  The locals *would* hassle them,
but probably not revert to physical violence.  As another poster has
suggested, ignoring them will work just as well.

Of course you can turn it into an epiphany (i.e., "Well, Dang!  You're a
decent fella after all, even though you're a chinaman!") for certain NPCs
after the posse saves the town, but on a whole, they shouldn't receive too
much help, and a *lot* of hassles...

Patrick