Re: [DL] Discussion about Off topic posts

I'm sure I'm not the only one who gets more than one list sent to them.
I would rather not have to read all the OT stuff that has been coming
through lately. I have enough of that from my secondary lists. I know we
can 'just delete them', but that means that I have to read the first few
posts before realizing that the thread is not of use to me, then I have
to remember from day to day which topics I've decided not to follow. It
still involves time and work to 'just delete them.'

I believe that this is the BEST list I've seen, and the foremost reasons
for that opinion are that you are all very courteous and that there is
(except for recently) not a lot of IMO 'junk' posts.

I, for one, would like to see the me too's, OT's, and witty comebacks to
other witty comebacks kept to a minimum.

Lanica
Who killed her first posse member last night ;-) in the Erie Canal
adventure you helped her with.