Re: [DL] Error in ToT:1877?

--- SteveL1979@aol.com wrote:
> Daylight Time,
> sittingduck_1313@yahoo.com writes:
>
> << In the section on Oklahoma, it states that the
> Great
>  Serpent Mound is located there. This confused me as
>  thought that the Great Serpent Mound was located in
>  Ohio. I checked the encyclopedia and it states that
>  the Great Serpent Mound is located in Adams County,
>  Ohio. Was this an error, or is there just another,
> not
>  so well known Great Serpent Mound in Oklahoma? >>
>
>     You've left out one choice, which happens to be
> the correct one:  I made
> up the one in Oklahoma. :)  Change the name to the
> Great Okie Serpent Mound
> if that helps eliminate the confusion.

Doh! While we're on the subject, did you also make up
the following generals, as I couldn't find the in the
encyclopedia: Joshua Chamberlain, Stand Watie, and
Patrick Cleburne.

=====
I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress.