Re: [DL] Level Headed

> Hey just wondering, is it me or does this edge seem to cost way too much.
> The ability to discard your lowest card and redraw is great, but 5 points!
> That's more than an arcane backround.  That's as high a point cost as and
> edge can get...Another thing about it, does it seemed misnamed?  It talks
> about how speed is overrated, and a level-headed gunslinger keeps his calm to
> make sure he takes the right shot, not the fastest.  Then, what does the edge
> do?  It lets you discard your lowest card so you can go faster...so much for
> speed being overrated.

I've nothing to say about this particular Edge, but it did remind me of another
question.

Quick Thinker ‹does anyone else find it overpowered for the kind of advantage it
offers? Think about it: stacking with Keen, that means the maximum TN for
surprise the hero's ever going to get is 3, and even if the hero botches she
still gets an action card in the surprise round no matter what.

All this for two points? Frankly, Level-Headed, which IMHO does less (it's
useful, sure, but not as powerful) is worth five points.

Anyone care to explain this to me?

Daphné