Re: [DL] dice-o-rama

 >So what you're saying is that the cornerstone of
 >modern gaming, from a corporate perspective,
 >practically admits to committing the one sin we all as
 >gamers detest - cheating.

It's not called cheating when you are the manufacturer.  Then it's called
marketing.

-------------------
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

Ecology is the science of everything. Nobody knows everything. Nobody even
knows everything about any one thing. And most of us don't know much. Say
it's ten-thirty on a Saturday night. Where are your teenage children? I
didn't ask where they said they were going. Where are they really? What are
they doing? Who are they with? Have you met the other kids' families? And
what is tonight's pot smoking, wine-cooler drinking, and sex in the
backseats of cars going to mean in a hundred years? Now extend these
questions to the entire solar system.
                 -P.J. O'Rourke