Re: [DL] A certain guy who comes around the 25th of December (MARSHALS ONLY SPOILERS)

At 04:34 PM 9/17/2001, Dave wrote:
>  Hi,

         Hi Dave!

>  All you players skeddadle. GIT . . .
>

>Okay Marshals still there?

         I'm not a Marshal, but do I write for PEG.:-)

>Alright, I was just reading Back East The North and discussing it with my
>girlfriend when she pointed out an interesting idea. In Back East, it
>mentions that the Masons did away with Thomas Nast right? Well, if  my
>girlfriend and I remember correctly Nast is the guy who came up with the
>image of Santa Claus that is so predominant in the world today.

         Not quite, though Nast certainly added some elements to Santa's
image that remain with us today. Go here for the full story:
http://www.snopes2.com/cokelore/santa.htm

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance Writer for the Deadlands and DC Universe RPG Lines
Southern by the Grace of God