RE: [DL] Newbie Question

Sorry about not helping you all the way on this one, cause I love the cards!
But to answer your old question, using the old rules, you would roll 1d6. By
the old rules, the Trait (i.e. Deftness) tells you the die type and the
skill being rolled (i.e. Shootin': Pistol) tells you how many of that die
type you roll. Hope this helps. Take care and have fun! As for the whole 1st
edition rules, just get the revised, much, much, easier. We got rid of some
of that craziness.

Lee

Mario Lee Bansen III		Pinnacle Entertainment Group, Inc.
Vice President		      PO Box 10908
leebansen@deadlands.com	      Blacksburg, VA 24062-0908
ICQ#99630029			T (540) 381-8480
www.peginc.com                F (540) 381-7797