[DL] Swarms of Ticks? (Critter spoiler?)

Ivan's swarm post reminded me of this, I'd been meaning to post it for a
while.

Spoiler space

Prarie Ticks in the original game are kind of useless once the posse knowns
to cover their mouths.  in that case, they do ST brawling damage, but when
your ST is d4, the posse will never take any wind.

IMC, I'd say that Prarie Ticks can swarm, each 4 does d6 damage.  It takes 5
rats to do d6, but rats don't have big ol' mandibles.