From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net] On
Behalf Of Stephen Esdale
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2001 5:08 PM
To: Deadlands Mailing List
Subject: [DL] More Newbie Questions

Thanks everyone who responded to my previous post - the more I think
about it, the more I will insist on the cards and the chips.  From what
I read, they seem to work very well in the game.

Here are some more questions.

1. The Quick and the Dead - I have a copy of the Marshals Handbook
(bought with my 1st edition rulebook which adds to my frustration).  Is
the Q&D the first edition of the Marshals Handbook or was it something
else.  If it had additional info in it, has any other sourcebook
reprinted this info since Q&D seems to be out of print.

2. On Pinnacle's On-Line Store, the listing for Texarcana says it
"presents and expands up the rules for martial arts... found in our
popular boxed sets".  Are the rules reprinted there or do I need the
boxed sets. - I want the rules but have chosen to buy the boxed sets and
regional sourcebooks last (focusing on more rules oriented books first).

Thanks!

Stephen Esdale (sesdale@cable.redden.on.ca)

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay:
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
                          -  William Shakespeare
                              Richard II, Act 3, Scene 2