Re: [DL] Grimme & Lost Angels

 --- Jeff Shoffner <shoffner@usit.net> wrote:
> I was wondering if someone could give me any info on
> Grimme & Lost Angels
> that might be in the HoE books.  I've heard
> Sitgreaves has made an impact;
> just wondering if the Grimme & Co were still around,
> or if not, what
> happened to them.

Spoilers!

Shoo, player types!

There's not too much info about the good Reverend in
the HoE books, but what's there is pretty juicy.
First up, Grimme vanishes in 1878, under mysterious
circumstances.
After his disappearance the Church *really* becomes a
force for good, and even manages to stay as an
independent nation, much like the Vatican.

Cheers,
Steve Wallace