RE: [DL] Rules: Vamoosin'

My interpretation was that the Vamoose roll did become the new TN, plus all
the modifiers that applied before.  Meaning that the Vamoose roll replaces
the base 5 of the TN.  And if you roll like me, you don't get better than a
five on any die and actually make it easier to get hit. ;-)

Now, if that's not actually in the rules, then this is the house rule we've
been using and we like it.

Jeff Y.