Re: [DL] Intro Adventure

--- Doug Dawson <dddawson@lpl.arizona.edu> wrote:
> Second: I have the main rules.  I can get maybe one
> other sourcebook before we play.  Are there any that

> are must-haves?

Always a hard question, because it depends alot on
what character's you'll have.  If you have gun
bunnies, Law Dogs is a must.  Mad scientists?  Smith &
Robards, Gloom, and Collegium are all essential.  And
the list continues...

> Third: Are there any pitfalls I should be aware of?
> Rules that are tricky or that newbies tend to miss?

BLEEDING!  You'll have all the rules for taking
damage, but they don't clarify that it's a Target 3
Medicine:General roll to stop the bleeding in a wound.

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Captain Sydney
Mallory