RE: [DL] Intro Adventure

I have run two newbie groups through deadland campaigns... I like to start
small and easy. I had my players all belong to the Union Army (although I
did have a Pinkerton in the group). They were to transport General Sherman's
daughter from Washington DC to New York City via the Railways.

Along the way the group gets attacked by some Confederates who are looking
to steal the daughter in order to get some leverage for the War... and the
Daughter doesn't want to goto NYC because she doesn't haven't any
inclination to goto Finishing School... so there is some tension there.

The game has absolutely NO supernatural critters in it. It has some mad
science, but it is incidental to the game... mostly used for transport. It
has enough combat to teach the posse the rules, and enough roleplaying to
keep them interested... if you are interested, I think I can find my
origional notes and send them to you..

Yuri