[DL] Intro Adventure

Hello, all.  I'm hoping y'all will be able to give me some help.
I'm an experienced GM, but I've never run or played Deadlands.  Neither
has anyone in my group.  We've agreed to run a one-shot; if the group
likes it enough, it could turn into a campaign.

So, my question: are there any adventures (published or web-available)
which are particularly good for introducing a group to the game?

Second: I have the main rules.  I can get maybe one other sourcebook
before we play.  Are there any that are must-haves?

Third: Are there any pitfalls I should be aware of?  Rules that are
tricky or that newbies tend to miss?