RE: [DL] Intro Adventure

At 10:35 PM 11/23/2001 -0500, you wrote:
 >I concur with Allen... try to buy at least 50% of your books from your FLGS
 >(still wondering what the F stands for)... it helps everybody... keep
 >Pinnacle happy, and the local game store happy..
 >
 >Yuri

Friendly.  Technically. Unless you live in Albuquerque before a month ago. . .
But I digress.

Actually - to make Pinnacle the happiest you could buy direct from their
website.  :)  But we finally have a store in town worth supporting and by
Jove's brass . . toes I'm gonna be buying from them.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
                 -Steven Wright