Re: [DL] Skitzos and Manitou? (was: Re: [HOE] harrowed and spirit fetter)

> Well, if no one knew he should be pushing up daisies, they might just
> assume this was another personality.

Hell, I'm having fun thinking about the Harrowed inadvertently developing
Death Mask so he can actually look the way his current personality thinks
he/it should look.

> Or...depending on whether or not you think the MPD is is the brain
> chemistry, or in the person's soul...if its physically in the brain
> chemistry, it might screw with the Manitou's personality just as much.
> Of course, now instead of having to deal with different aspects of bob,
> you have to deal with different aspects of a terror-inducing psycopathic
> spirit from the Deadlands

You know, now I'm envisioning the manitou about to do something really evil
and then deciding it wants to play kick the can.  If done right, it could be
at once both exceedingly funny and exceedingly creepy.

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times