Re: [DL] Skitzos and Manitou? (was: Re: [HOE] harrowed and spirit fetter)

> The message below got me thinking (run and hide if you want to...). What
would
> happen if someone with multiple personality disorder died and became
harrowed?
> Everyone get creative with this one, I'm thinking of using it as a plot
device.

I have kinda done this in my HoE game. An NPC Syker that was in the Faraway
War came back this a Skinny in his head (longs story had to do with blow
mind transfer power) and had been killed by a Road Gang. He had the Syker
power Skinwalker and both the Skinny and Manitou used it well to there
advantage. Imagine Domination points split three ways...

Christopher Merrill
A W.H.A.T.T. Member