RE: [DL] Skitzos and Manitou? (was: Re: [HOE] harrowed and spirit fetter)

OOH!  And instead of getting just ONE psycho little demon in your
skull, you get a Legion!

-Bryce "A Legion of One" Perry

--- Joe Frankovitch <slvrdrgn@larp.com> wrote:
> Well, if no one knew he should be pushing up daisies, they might just
> assume this was another personality.
>
> From the Harrowed's perspective, he also might assume those blackout
> times as another personality being in control.
>
> Or...depending on whether or not you think the MPD is is the brain
> chemistry, or in the person's soul...if its physically in the brain
> chemistry, it might screw with the Manitou's personality just as
> much.
> Of course, now instead of having to deal with different aspects of
> bob,
> you have to deal with different aspects of a terror-inducing
> psycopathic
> spirit from the Deadlands
>
> Joe

=====
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.

-Lazarus Long