Re: [DL] Abomination Opinions Wanted - FOR MARSHALS ONLY!!!!

--- Fantaphage <zom-b@chipsnet.com> wrote:

I would change that vulnerability if you're siccing
this thing on a player. I never liked the idea that
you had to kill the person that Pumpkinhead was after
to destroy Pumpkinhead, he's an automatically you-lose
sort of villain. Players would not be happy.
Instead of staying literal to the movie, change the
vulnerability a bit. Maybe instead of growing from a
corpse he grows out of a pumpkin patch and destroying
pumpkins from that patch gives him a wound to a random
location every time a pumpkin is destroyed.
Or maybe he's linked to the person who summoned him
instead of the person who he's after. That way the PCs
have a chance of surviving, or saving whoever
Pumpkinhead is after.
Apart from that quibble about the vulnerability, it
looks like you'va adapted him to DL very faithfully.
Good job!
-doc