Re: [DL] off-topic declaration of opinion

Graveyard Greg wrote:

> Name one other western game out there right now.

Werewolf: the Wild West (Even though they never "officially" canceled it,
only stopped producing the line, {I think}), Six Guns & Sorcery are just
some I have seen and remember. They have come and gone because they focus on
one maybe two aspects of the genre while adding in the mystical or magical.
Watching a western movie or reading a western book you get the feeling of
freedom being out in the "frontier" as well as the fear of those that use
that freedom to prey on others. The feeling of savagery of the unknown and
untamed. Deadlands is the only game, IMNSHO, that catches it all while it
adds on to it.