Re: [DL] off-topic declaration of opinion

> That is one of the reasons I love Deadlands so much--the style! It has its
> own unique flavor which has yet to be duplicated.

I agree whole heartedly. Deadlands is fantastic! My posse and I just had a
game session last night (one of the first times I have really felt confident
in running the game.) Right now we are getting close to finishing the
adventure, This Harrowed Ground. The posse rides into town with everything
going to hell (perhaps literally!) and I couldn't believe how smooth combat
ran. (First time!) I was so happy and I could tell that the posse was having
a good time too. We were wailing on each other. Threw some nasties at them
and they walked away unscathed but very respectful of the abominations. We
spent our game session with the posse saving some townsfolk who were holed
up inside the church. The downside for me was that none of the posse members
suffered any injuries, but the upside is that I sufficiently creeped out one
of the players. That makes it all worthwhile. :-D

-John