[DL] Couple of questions [marshall?]

(maybe, just being safe)

1. During november/december, what would the weather conditions be like
travelling from Tombstone to Lost Angels?

2. What's the deal with pinkertons in their 'detective agency' respect.
Does that mean that, officially, they are just a detective agency, or does
everyone know they carry a badge. Would their offices in LA be official, or
would there be just a front for the public and their real operations are
carried out in some warehouse? I'm having trouble envisaging just how they
work.

3. Entering LA. The time in my campaign in 1876, late nov / early december
(I'm about to start the devils trilogy with my characters) - what would
entering lost angels be like? I was envisaging a stroll through the shanty
town (ghost town I think it's called), an air of depression, dark skies.
Then upon entering LA proper there are flights of guardian angels
patrolling all over the place.

4. West LA (inside the wheel): What's there? The maps I've seen so far
don't really describe anything west of the golden cirlce. What's there? I
assumed all the shanty towns were outside the actual circle of LA.

thanks,
neko

Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land amongst the stars.
-- Les Brown