[DL] Mao The Human Cuisinart

Hey, for those of you who knows of this character, good news!!!  Last night
we were playing a printed adventure which included some D&D type traps.
Well, Mao & his buddy were doing really good getting through unscathed, but
both players are bitching & moaning about how this is taking time, why don't
we just take a Gordian Knot approach to this, etc., etc.  Well, they're down
to the last trap (unbeknownst to them) & trying to figure out a simple
puzzle.  Mao's friend says, "screw this" & proceeds to force open the door.
Wonderful chlorine gas fills the room, the hallway, etc. & they're running
for their lives coughing up blood & lungs.  I came damn close to killing him
this time! (Nice to see player's chips running through their hands like
water) Word to players out there; don't get some impatient.

Jeff S

PS for those of you who don't know Mao tHC, he's this enlightened martial
artist that can not be harmed in combat; I've tried lots of things & he's
too damn good at hand to hand fighting.