Re: [DL] Experience in DL

> one of my players brought up a suggestion.  It seems kind of odd that Vet
of
> the Weird West will net you 15 skill points, but if you play a few
episodes
> & don't get killed, you can pretty much get those points fairly fast.

Not if you spend the Vet points wisely. Remember: Vet points are *not*
spent the same way as experience. If you use a Vet point to raise a skill
from 4 to 5, it costs 1, while if you use experience, it costs 5.

That said, wisely spent Vet points can be worth 5 times their value in
experience (though realisticially it'll usually by 3-4x). Ask your player
how long it would take him to accumulate 45-75 XP.

B. D. Flory
Freelance Writer/Editor

"No good opera plot can be sensible, for people do not sing when they are
feeling sensible."
                                                         -W.H. Auden