Re: [DL] Experience in DL

I have fairly excepted the game as it is.  I suppose
that I have not become situated enough in the game to
want or even have to up my PC's out of boredom, no
offense to anyone.
Generally, around by my group and I, we tend to draw
equivalent "2nd level" characters on the first draw,
well, my players do this on average.  While when I
try, I get the first level bit.  I am not tired of the
lower stats characters, I just hate when I make a
character, I do not get either joker.  Jokers are so
much fun to play with as a character and/or the
Marshall.
This is my 10 cents.   Good day.  :)
Mark G.
That