[DL][HOE] Kung-Fu generator

Hey All,

I don't usually cross post but I figure this would be usefull to both
Deadlands list.

A recent issue of Dragon had a bunch of tables that were used to generate
random Kung-Fu moves.  Its was real cool but required way to many dice
rolled(it took way to long and sometimes the moves just sounded dumb).

Anyways me and a friend wrote a nice little java Applet to do it for you

so go ahead and check it out

www.geocities.com/lord_nilus

Could be useful for you Martial Artist Characters

Dan