Re: [DL] Quick Shootin', LS archetypes, & the Blasted Question....

At 09:07 PM 3/1/2002, Mr. Jeff Shoffner wrote:
>Happy birthday, Mr. McGlothlin.

         Thanks!

>   33?  One thing I hate about the internet is
>I finally thought I found someone one this here site older than me (hey, he
>teaches & publishes!) & then you had to go & ruin it!

         Well, there was always Grampa Shane.;-)

>   Couldn't fit in the
>LS archetypes?  Well, for my part, although the archetypes were interesting
>to look at, I never have used them, so I'd much rather have "meat" writing.

         Thanks for the vote of support!

>So, you did a revision of the hexslinger?  Sounds interesting considering it
>sounds right up my alley....

         I must admit, as a HUGE mark for Steve Long's work, I felt like I
was stealing his car at first. Once I got into it, I realized that, since
the original Law Dogs, we've seen the advent of both Revised Edition DL and
DL D20, and added to the sheer amount of Steve's original material that was
cut, a revision seemed to be the right thing to do (starting with their
confusion-inducing name). In any event, I await your reaction to it eagerly.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance RPG Writer At-Large
Southern by the Grace of God