[DL] D20 ? OTish

I have played many game systems in my time, and love learning new systems.
The thing I like best about the D20 system is that it is the easiest system
I have ever seen for teaching new players.  In first and second ed D&D, it
was often months before most players were really comfortable with which die
to roll.  The classic Deadlands system takes less time then that, but
nothing is as easy as "roll a D20, add the listed number and let me know
what the total is.  That being said, I still play many other systems, and
always will.  My Deadlands game is still classic system.  I just can't
imagine not having the fist full of polyhedrals feel.  For those who don't
like D20 system, what is your major complaint?  I understand not wanting to
change Deadlands, and I am very glad that Pinnacle is still fully supporting
it, but anything that makes it easier to bring new players to roleplaying is
a good thing in my book.

Alex

ps.  One tenth level NPC well made will absolutely trash a group of 7th
level PCs in third Ed.  Been there, done that, got the T-shirt.