RE: [DL] Deadlands - Flagship vs. D20

-----Original Message-----
And there has been a comment made that this list is for Deadlands and us
ol' timers have to shove over and make room for the new D20 groupies.
That's just not correct.  This list is a private organ that the
HighMuckityMucks of Pinnacle monitor and participate on.  The owner of
the list is fully in his rights to declare a rule-set requirement (GURPS
ONLY ON THE LIST, for example), or what have you.  I personally think
that making this list a Classic Rules Only list wouldn't be in anyone's
best interest, but it could happen.  Well, it's not impossible for such
a thing to not happen.  Eh, I was just trying to say that while we may
not like another's rules system, we can still be _civil_ about it.