Re[4]: [DL] Harrowed [for Marshalls only]

On Wed, 6 Mar 2002, Doug Dawson wrote:

> > Players don't look!
> >

> (My experience with HoE is limited, so my apologies if there's more than
> just the Horsemen, but they're the only blatantly "Christian" elements
> I've noticed.)

Correct. There's a couple of vauge references to a fifth horseman, IIRC,
but I consider that mostly a red herring. My opinion on running Deadlands
is that there may be higher (and lower) powers than the Reckoners, but
they don't, won't, or can't interfere except through their servants
(Blessed, maybe assisting the nature spirits, and on the flip side the
Reckoners themselves). I jsut don't feel the need for it to be more
involved than that.