[DL] A Survey [so Marguerite has something to read ;-)]

Okay, this is just for fun and my own curiosity.  Give one answer (no matter
how hard to choose) per category for each question.  The categories are
fiction and nonfiction.  Nonfiction means the real person with as little
myth as possible.  Fiction can be any character from a novel, movie, or
gaming book that you want, just give the source.  Theoretically you could
have the same person for both.  [ie.  Favorite Law Dog:  Nonfiction- Wyatt
Earp;  Fiction- Wyatt Earp (from Tombstone)]  In all cases your answers
should apply to the late 19th century (1850-1899) as the setting.

Favorite Law Dog-
Fiction:
Nonfiction:

Favorite Gunslinger-
Fiction:
Nonfiction:

Favorite Outlaw
Fiction:
Nonfiction:

Favorite Indian
Fiction:
Nonfiction:

Favorite Cowboy
Fiction:
Nonfiction:

Favorite Gambler
Fiction:
Nonfiction:

Favorite Old West town
Fiction:
Nonfiction:

Favorite "Rebel"
Fiction:
Nonfiction:

Favorite "Yankee"
Fiction:
Nonfiction:

Event that personifies the "Old West" to you
Fiction:
Nonfiction:

Favorite "Mad" Scientist
Fiction:
Nonfiction:

And last but not least...

Favorite Villain
Fiction:
Nonfiction:

Now, this should be... intriguing.  ;-)

Clint Black

"You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Ghost Rock, son. Nothing else in the
world smells like that. I love the smell of ghost rock in the morning. You
know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over
I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' Yank body. The
smell, you know that sulphurous smell, the whole hill. Smelled like...
victory. Someday this war's gonna end..."