Re: [DL] Opinion on the Bless'd

--- "Stryfe Mac.com" <saintstryfe@mac.com> wrote:
> One of my players was discussing Deadlands
> characters w/ me - and he
> believes that ALL preachers/holy people, of  any
> faith, are Blessed (as in
> Arcane Bkgnd: Blessed) and have all the
> rights/responsibilities as related

Short answer: In your campaign, you do it the way you
think is right.

Longer answer: In my opinion, you are absolutely
right. Following your player's logic; every preacher
is Blessed, every medicine man is a Shaman, every
gambler is a Huckster, every Chinese guy is a Martial
Artist, everyone in Louisiana is a Voodooist...you get
the picture. It sounds like a fun one-shot parody of
the White Wolf games, sure; but if everyone had the
ABs they wouldn't cost any points.

- Ivan
http://www.gamesgroove.com/ivan/DustAndBones/