RE: [DL] the PEG online store [PEG and/or Shane]

> If I buy something online, will PEG make more money
> than if I bought it at my local gaming store?
> (they don't ever seem to get what I want in stock)

While PEG will receive more money this way, Shane has usually (with one
temporary exception I can recall) encouraged people to buy from their local
game stores.  This way PEG products get bought, your game store knows
there's demand for them, and it can help PEG visibility.  You may have to
specially order the book, but this way you're supporting both PEG and your
FLGS.

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times