Re: [DL] the PEG online store [PEG and/or Shane]

On Wednesday, March 13, 2002, at 03:01  AM, Zachariasen, Nick wrote:

> While PEG will receive more money this way, Shane has usually (with one
> temporary exception I can recall) encouraged people to buy from their
> local
> game stores.  This way PEG products get bought, your game store knows
> there's demand for them, and it can help PEG visibility.  You may have
> specially order the book, but this way you're supporting both PEG and
> your
> FLGS.

Also, in general, shipping times from Alliance (a common distributor) to
my FLGS vs. PegInc to my work is slightly in favor of Alliance. There's
a noticeable price savings, and I'm sure Pinnacle's happy when you end
up buying three books locally as opposed to two mail order!

--
Brett

LORD, WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER
MAN? (Reaper Man, Terry Pratchett)