AW: SV: AW: RE: [DL] more Successes (was:Quickness)

> HEATHEN!!!!! Doth thou openly mock the Rules of our founding Marshals?

No, but I'm always open for improvements. Not that I think that this little experiment would be one, mind you.

> Seriously though, it would make it too easy for players to get away with
> what ever they want

But that would be balanced by black hats having it easier. So, I know how it would theoretically would come out - but I asked, if anyone ever tried this, and if, what his/her/their experience with it was.

Markus