Re: [DL] DeadLands d20 ... love it? hate it?

 --- Guild Mistress <guildmistress@mybc.com> wrote:

> BTW, someone mentioned archives, but when I signed up I didn't see
> any
> link to go to. I prefer online reading/responding and if someone can
> point me in that direction I'd be very happy.

Yeah, I don't think it is mentioned anywhere - however you can find the
deadlands (and indeed the archives to any of the gamerz.net lists if
you remove the "deadlands" from the end of the link) at

http://www.gamerz.net/archives/deadlands/

There was a searchable archive at

http://www.deadlandsarchive.com/

however this has been down for a while now.  I find that a google
search with [DL] included tends to point in the right right direction.

Welcome to the list.

Roy