Re: [DL] Mutilating the Enemy (was The Munchkin Twins) SPOILER

> >My posse adopted -too quickly- the concept of mutliating the bodies of
> >foes... They mostly stick to supernatural creatures, assuming that every
> >abomination will return from undeath. Hmm. Next adventure, they are
> >facing a true first-class nigh-invulnerable abomination, i think. let'e,
> >know they've got to think about things sometimes...

    My thought is that you should hit them with a few human looking
abominations. Maybe some cultists, some possessed folks or a black magician
or two. Let them cut, carve and otherwise mutilate the bodies and move on
to the next town to begin the cycle anew. Find the evil, destroy, mutilate
and move on.

    Then sic the Rangers or the Agency on them. Both organizations would
probably have a few choice words for a group of so called "heros" wandering
the country and mudering innocent people (No one knew that Mr. Smith the
dry goods store owner was a cultist). And leaveing a trail of mutilated
corpses in their wake. Stories like that tend to make the townsfolk
confused and afraid. (Congradulations you defeated the fearmonger and
actually managed to raise the area's fear level)

    Perhaps the posse even gets mistaken for abominations themselves. And
you know what the Agency and the Rangers do to abominations.