Re: [DL] Kewlest death quote...

Not exactly a death quote, but I just couldn't resist this one...

I was running a Demo at my local store, using The Last Stop.  The posse's
Huckster decided to cast a Soul Blast on the Dessicated Dead (like this
would have done any good) during their attack on the train.  Well, when he
drew his hand, he managed to draw 2 aces, and both jokers, then named them
aces.  When I rolled on the backlash table, I got a natural 20.  Everything
was within the blast radius of the hex, so I had to roll for the wind loss
of every member of the posse.  Every one of the 9D10 came up all 10s....  I
think you can see where this went from here.  Even after spending all their
chips, the entire posse was taken out by the hex...  In 20+ years of gaming,
I had never seen anything go against the players so spectacularly!