[DL] Message for Clint

>Two questions:
>
>What are all his hindrances and edges?
>
>You described some, but what all enlightened abilities does he have?
>

>Clint Black

His Hindrances are "Cup Overflows," "My Kung Fu is Superior," Poverty, & All
Thumbs.  His Edges are; AB: Enlightened, Martial Arts Training, Brawny,
Nerves of Steel.  He also bought that "spider-sense" thing during play.
(Quick Thinker)  With Poverty & "Superior Fu" I tend to screw him over.

Everyone else, thanks for the ideas, but I've had several ideas from folks
previously & I just wanted Clint's thoughts as I don't think he was here
then.  I will say to those who suggested taking out the fighting, that
indeed, that does work (we had one adventure where he just sat there & did
nothing except stare menacingly at people), but it is no fun for the player.
I just want to challenge him, not build a wall between him & the Marshal.

Jeff S