[DL] My thoughts on Lone Stars...

I finally got my grubby mitts on a copy of Lone Stars over the weekend, and
let me say that I thought it kicked major tuckus. A few questions though:

1) It says that if you pass Ranger requirements during play, you get Lawman
5 and Obligation -5 for free, only having to pay for the belongin's (Ranger
Gear) edge. During character creation, do you still have to buy these (i.e.
does Obligation -5 count toward the 10-pt hindrance maximum)?

2) Do Musicians recieve the benefits of the Law Man edge, or the
complications of the obligation -5 hindrance?

3) While it's been established that Musicians can't acquire rank & can't get
fancy advanced equipment, are they still issued the badge, duster, and
Ranger's Bible?

4) The new brawlin maneuvers: What, no chokeslam? No submission holds? Not
even a dropkick? As a mark, tried and true, I'm very disappointed. (Well,
not really, but there's never enough wrestling for me).

Overall, I enjoyed Lone Stars immensely, especially all the wrestling
references (you have no idea how good it does my heart to see the word
"slapnuts" in print ;)).