Re: [DL] Crying posse (Black Chip debate)

> !
> !

> !
> !
>
> So I explained that what their
> beliefs were could kill them or slow them down. "But you didn't state it,
> you just said our characters believed this. How were we supposed to know
it
> would work."

I'm missing something here. Were they upset because they felt you should
have said "You believe they are this...Out of character, this will work"?
Why should the players know something the characters don't? Let them know
what there character knows and base their actions on how the character would
handle it. Best laugh I ever had was watching the posse shootin up fence
posts trying to stop the bloodwire attacking them.