Re: [DL] Crying posse (Black Chip debate)

If you are playing with ledgend chips then the players
need to suck it up and press on.  It is a very narrow
minded and selfish way of thinking if they are in it
for all the goods (ledgend chips) and none of the
bads.

Lets face it... the bad guys are outmatched half the
time and the story of the hero's is that of
overcomming terrible things.  Sometimes the bad guys
do roll a 58 on a D4.  Sometime's you Botch your
climbing roll over the pit of no return as the last
man on the rope.  SOMETIMES KARMA BITES YOU IN THE
ASS.  IN the book it tells you that "fate is a fickle
bitch".  They have to take the good with the bad, and
should be responsible for there actions.  If anything
perhaps the chip will bring about something to make
things right again.

Tell them to stop crying, make a quickenss roll, and
hope to god it is higher than the survivors, or that
of the badies that are comming out of the train that
just pulled in at 12 at night.

Its no fun if you are always going to win, and if you
overcome something like this (even after it has come
back to haunt you) then it just adds that much more to
the game.

Carl