Re: [DL] Battle of the Cauldron and a second questin

Howdy Janne,
You wrote:

JMOV> For marshals only. You player types, shoo!

JMOV> I  would  also be very interested if some of you have taken your
JMOV> posse  to the battle. What kind of scenarios you had and how did
JMOV> they  go.

We  were  talking  about  it  a  week ago. I've run a game where posse
played  the Union soldiers. There was one bigger battle but instead of
getting  my players into centre of that hell they got order to execute
special  mission  behind  enemy  lines. They had to blow up ammunition
yard (?) to prevent Confederates fire.
I think that such missions are easier to play than whole big battle.

Adios,
Barman