Re: [DL] Hucksters

<<So, in my opinion, Hucksters are very effective as long as they put
themselves at risk. But that goes for every character in this game, don't
it?

What do you think? How do other Huckster players deal with this?>>

Personally I think Hucksters can be very effective, almost too effective.  A smart and creative (and mostly fearless) huckster has a huge unbalancing potential, but hey, the saving grace for the Marshal is that they are usually more a hazard to themselves than the game.  On average, hucksters in my game usually end up either a pile of ash or a flaming ball of screaming huckster; of course, this is after they have effectively neutralized the mob or seriously damaged the bad guy.  Brings a certain balance to the game, don't you think.

Mary