[DL] Hucksters

This talk of whether Hucksters are effective or not has me thinking. I think
they are very effective, but the Huckster in my posse rarely does much. He
has admitted that he is flat out scared of the backlash table. It makes me
wonder why he wanted to be a Huckster.

So, in my opinion, Hucksters are very effective as long as they put
themselves at risk. But that goes for every character in this game, don't
it?

What do you think? How do other Huckster players deal with this?

Talison
--

"Come to me, Superman! I defy you! Come and kneel before Zod! Zod!"
General Zod of Krypton